CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Naps

So I realized today that uninterupted naps rock!! Today I was off from work and I literally did nothing!! I woke up at 9:30 and was going to go back to sleep, but John called and wanted to go to lunch, so I decided that probably eating was a good thing. After I ate I came home and laid down. I got to sleep for 3 hours, it was amazing. Now I usually try to go to sleep for about an hour everyday when Landry goes to sleep. I highly believe in the whole theory of when the baby is sleep you should be sleeping, even though Landry is no longer a baby the theory still works!! But usually Landry wakes up or I have to go pick the girls up from school. Today I didn't have to though, I did have to go teach tonight though so I had to get up.
The only down fall to this was the fact that Vegas, my Boston Terrier puppy, had also decided to sleep for those 3 hours and when I got home from the studio he had managed to just about destroy everything. He also was very ready to play!!

No comments: