CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

First Post As a Married Woman!!

The wedding was wonderful!! Everything went off without a hitch and was even more than I could have dreamed of!! I truly had my "dream"wedding.



No one could get over how calm I was the whole time. I decided along time ago that I wasn't going to let anything bother me. The only time I really got nervous was after all the bridal party had gone down the aisle and I was standing there alone with my dad. I was the same way went I competed, I was totally fine until that 30 seconds when they called your name and you were waiting on stage for the music to start. John on the other hand was a little bit different, although he'll never admit it. He managed to fumble the vows a bit, he forgot to repeat after he minister once and we all got a good chuckle out of it!!



I've managed to steal some pictures from some of my friends facebook pages to share with ya'll!! I'll post my bridal pictures soon and some pictures of our "mini-honeymoon"in Vegas!! I get to go on our "official"honeymoon cruise in September!!




Saying our Vows

My adorable flower girls Landry and DeLaney!!

No comments: