CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cruisin the Open Seas

I got back from my tour of Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel on Sunday. I just wish the sunny weather had followed me home! We had a really great time and it was a much needed break for me, but I was so ready to be home. You never realize how much you depend on technology unitl you don't have it. I finally had to break down on about day 3 and buy some internet minutes. Here are some pics from our trip!
Warning!! Some of the labels are not where they should be. I messed with this post for almost and hour and figured ya'll were smart and could figure it out!!






One of my favorite things each night were the towel animals!!





Drs. Cave Beach Jamaica
Swimming in Jamaica




















Stingrays in Grand Cayman Holding a Sea Turtle


















Going to Hell
Shopping in Cozumel







































































































No comments: