CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bon Voyage!!

My bags are packed and waiting by the door!! I can't believe it's finally time for our cruise. We leave tomorrow for Galveston and the boat leaves Sunday!! I'll be gone for a whole wonderful week! I'm super excited, but don't like the idea of not having a phone or Internet for a week. It's amazing how much we rely on technology. I feel sure I will have to find the on board computer area at least once to see whats going on!! I'm also feeling nervous about leaving Vegas for a week. I know he will be in good hands with our friends Patti and her daughter Mollie. They have about 5 dogs at their house and he will have fun, but this is the first time I'm leaving my sweet baby with someone other than my mom and dad. If I feel like this now I can't imagine how I'll be when I actually have a child!!

Bon Voyage everyone!! I promise to post pics and updates when I get back!!

No comments: