CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Terrific 3's

So I have decided that 3 year old little girls are so much fun!! Don't get me wrong when Landry was a baby I thought she was pretty great and when she was 1 and 2 was pretty fun too, but three is different. At 3 she has developed such a little personality!! Oh and she is so smart! When I have a 3 year old I can only hope that she is as funny and smart as Landry. I feel so blessed to have this little girl in my life everyday.

Here are some things I love...
Everyday she asks me if she gets to go to dance class!!
When I pick her up from school she gives me all the details of her day.
She can buckle herself into the car seat!!
She can recognize the letters of her name and is close to writing her name completely by herself
She is so excited about my wedding, she tells everyone she is going to be a zebra...
She still loves to snuggle on the couch in the mornings when she wakes up.
She wants every toy that's on TV. I tell her to put it on her Ho-Ho list...Needless to say her Ho-Ho list will probably be about 12 pages long this year!!

No comments: