CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

"No Stress Year!!"

So just a quick post. Not alot has been going on lately. We have our first competition this weekend and for once I'm not stressed about it. Sure I still have about a hundred little things to do, but I decided early on in this year that I was going to stress myself out about these things. I decided I'm not going to stress out over things like the kids not performing the way I want, I figure I've done my part by now. I taught the dance, called extra practices, put the costume together, and have yelled until it hurts trying to make the dance look good! Now it's all up to the kids and if they want to do well they will, and if they don't they don't! Usually at this time of the year I'm snapping at my family and usually have broken down a couple of times, but not this year, it's definatley a no stress year.

No comments: