CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

I managed to survive the first competition!! The kids did very well! The dances still need some polishing of course, you manage to catch so many things when your not in the cramped dance studio!
Valentines Day was spent at competition. I actually forgot that it was Valentines Day until John called me on the way to competition. Needless to say I've never been big into the holiday. Don't get me wrong I do love to get the cards and flowers and gifts and I think this year I got more candy and flowers than ever. My dad gave me roses on Friday, he does this every year for me, Mom, and Tiff. I truly have an awesome daddy!! John also finally got my hints that I really wanted some flowers too, and when I got home late Saturday night there were some gorgeous coral colored roses for me to enjoy as we ate our romantic dinner of Jack in the Box!!

No comments: