CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

So it's officially the last day of 2008. I will start the day off by going to Landry's 3rd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese!! I love Chuck E. Cheese's, but if you know me at all that shouldn't be a big surprise!! I can't believe the Doodle-bug is turning 3. It seems like just yesterday Katherine was pregnant with her and we all were so worried about her big appearance into the world! Landry stopped growing when Katherine was like 5 months pregnant, they expected her to be really tiny when she was born. She made her appearance almost 4 weeks early at 11:14 PM on the 31st of December. I don't remember her exact weight, but it was over what they expected and she was completely healthy!
I made it through the holidays just fine. We had a very nice,easy going Christmas. I got to spend Christmas Eve afternoon with the girls having lunch at the American Girl Doll Bistro at the Galleria. It was so much fun! Christmas Day was spent going from house to house and I finally ended up at home around 3 and got to take a nap!! John got me a really pretty bracelet and a whole bunch of other things, but not the big diamond we all have been hoping for. Maybe that will come in 2009!
Speaking of 2009, I can't believe it's almost here! I've learned things rarely go the way you want, but I'm trying to learn to roll with the punches. I wish I could change certain things, but that's up to the Big Guy upstairs at to the way my life should work out, He has a plan for me, I just can't figure it out I wish He would give me some clue soon, I'm tired of this going fro year to year and not having thing the way I want physically and career wise!! Oh.... I almost forgot, I have been off my diet for the duration of the holidays, I learned it was pointless to try!! So I like the millions of other people will officially be back on my diet next week. I'll keep you posted as to how it going!!

Good Night Everyone and Happy 2009!!

No comments: