CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Growing like a weed

I can't believe our sweet girl is almost 6 months old! We have loved watching her grow each day, but it's all going by way to fast. Maddyn now has 3 teeth and a 4th on the way. She is also rolling all over the floor and scooting her self to different places. She is working on sitting up, but is still a little unsteady. We decided she is going to be stubborn and show us she can do something, but not do it again until she feels like it. Here are her 3rd, 4th and 5th month pictures!!

1 comment:

Dedra said...

Oh man she's cute! This is Dedra from Prettiful Designs. I forgot to say I need your email address so I can send you a code. You can email me at prettifuldesigns at gmail dot com. :) Congrats on winning the gift card!!!