CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jerseylicious

It all started at the begining of the month. My mom received a phone call from the lady in charge of my reception venue. She had been contacted by the casting director of a show on The Style Network called "Jerseylicious". The show is about The Gatsby Salon in New Jersey. It seems they have decided to bring the cast to Texas to feature a Big Texas Wedding and wanted to know if my venue had anything coming up. Immediatly my catering/venue manager put them in touch with me!

Well after about 2 weeks of phone conversations with the casting director, I finally got the 100% go ahead. They are coming down here and are going to feature my Big Texas WEdding on their show!! We are all so excited!! I don't know all the details yet, but I will post them as I know them.

I have exactly 2 weeks and 6 days left as an unmarried woman...Can you believe it?!

No comments: