CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 4th

I know I'm a little late on this posting, but I've been really busy! We had a very relaxing 4th weekend. We spent Friday the 3rd at the Ranger game. This was my first Ranger's game in probably two years. John, my mom, dad and I all went to the game with a couple of families from the dance studio. They now have these seats at home games that are all-you-can eat seats. The seats are usually $40, but they were running a special and the seats were $25 for this game. It included a seat on the home run porch and all-you-can eat hot dogs, nachos, popcorn,peanuts, chicken sandwiches, and soda. Totally worth the ticket price!! The Hunter's were also at the game and I'm attaching a pic of Landry in the really cute 4th of July outfit my mom and I made for her!!

No comments: