CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vegas and the Bottle of Glitter

My dog is truly a monster dog!! He is as bad as any two year old. Tonight I came in and he had gotten into a bottle of black glitter. Nothing really big, John had already called to warn me and honestly glitter spread in our house is no big deal. When I got home I grabbed the broom to sweep it up. When I looked at Vegas he was already under the table, hiding with his ears back and shaking scared!!! That crazy dog knew he had done something bad and I didn't have to even say anything!!! It's like when a little kid does something they know they shouldn't be but it's so much fun anyway. I swear this dog is a nut!
He is getting so big. I need to post some pics soon. I hope everyone is having a good Spring Break. Mine so far has been nice, I couldn't have asked for better weather after last week being so crummy!

No comments: