CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Maddyn's Sunshine Party

I'm finally getting around to blogging about Maddyn's first birthday. I know I'm late considering her birthday was almost 3 months ago!!


We had a "You are My Sunshine" theme birthday party on Sept 15 for Maddy. We lucked out that her birthday actual fell on a weekend and could hold the party on her actual birthday. We had a big blowout bash at the dance studio and used a lot of pink and yellow. I put a whole lot of thought into the party, I had been planning this I think since we found out we were pregnant. There was a bounce house for the bigger kids and in one of the other dance rooms we filled it with balloons and activities for the littler kids. Everyone had so much fun.
Party Invitations
 "You Are My Sunshine" Lyrics on the candy bar

 Gift Table





 Studio Entry

Front Desk

Cute display with monthly pictures

 
 Little Kid Room


Bounce House Room

Yummy Cake from Zenzero Bakery


No comments: