CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Worlds Worst Procrastinator!!

I have to be one of the worst people about updating this thing!! I would say that it's one of my goals to be a better blogger this year, but I can tell you that's one goal that I've already failed at. I get on here all the time and look at everyone elses blogs, but never update my own!! Needless to say alot has happened since my last post which all it was was our Christmas card the doubled as Maddyn's birth announcement. Have I mentioned I'm a horrible procrastinator and that  would be why I did a Christmas Card/birth announcement....and the only reason it made it on here was  because there was a direct link from Shutterfly to post on here. I promise in the next couple of weeks I'm going to try and get all caught up on our events since the post before Christmas, so much has happened.

So get ready...Multiple post are coming hopefully!!

No comments: