CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Maddyn's First Month

I can't believe my sweet baby is over a month old!! We went to her one month check-up and Miss Priss weighed 9lbs. 2 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long!! She is also sleep most night for 4-6 hours a night. Here is what we have been up to so far!!

Talked to Vegas



Went to Bubba's Baseball Game

Helped the Seniors point their toes

Yard Stork

Went to the Pumpkin Patch


We also went to the State Fair, 2 high school football games and a couple of baseball games. Maddyn is for sure a baby on the go!!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hi Candi!!! How are you?!?! Oh my heavens, so many things to say...first, Maddyn is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I just love her name too! AND both Maddyn and Kensington have the same birthday. September 15 must be the day all cute daughters are born :). Your family is precious. I will be keeping up with you! And PS: yes, if you were teaching K ballet, I'm sure it wouldn't have been boring at all!