CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Preston

Our close friends Shana and Matt welcomed their sweet baby boy on September 15 weighing in at 5.62 lbs and was 17 3/4 inches long!! The only problem was he arrived 5 weeks before his due date. It's been a rough week, sweet baby Preston has spent all week in the nicu because he had a valve in his heart that didn't close during the 29th week of pregnancy. Luckily medication was all it took to correct this problem.

Finally today Shana and Matt got to hold their sweet baby boy for the first time today!! I felt so special that they decided to share the moment with all us by texting us a picture. I wont show the picture for the privacy of the family, but it was such a sweet moment. I seriously wanted to cry, I knew Shana and Matt had been looking forward to the moment all week. The next big moment will come soon hopefully when they finally can allow their 2 year old daughter, Kyndall, to finally meet her new brother.

Of course they aren't completely out of the woods yet, but this was such a big step for their family. I ask for everyone to keep the Hines family in their prayers so they can bring their baby home soon!!

2 comments:

jencooper said...

Oh you know I am on it!!

Candi said...

Thanks Jen!! What's so funny is I have now told them all about Grace!!