CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yes I'm still here!!


Hello Candiland readers!! I was informed the other night that I hadn't updated in a while and thought it was about time! Here's what I've been up to....




Wedding planning has just about taken over my life! When it's not wedding stuff it's dance stuff!! With the wedding we are really getting down to crunch time. I hit the 100 day mark tomorrow and still have so much to do!!

We had our first competition Valentine's Day weekend and did wonderful. My petite jazz group has come a long way this year and finished the first competition with a 2nd overall in the 8 and under small group division. All of our other dances did great too, but this group are my babies!! I've had most of them since they started before company when they were 2 and this is the first year I've had them all alone, I have co-taught with Ms. Sandi in the past! We received several platinum and first overalls including our Petite and Jr. Hip-hop crew that I assist with!! We go to Houston next weekend and I'm really nervous that we'll be able to do as well.


Here's a pic of my cuties!!

2 comments:

jencooper said...

Ummm....was that directed at me?? Hehe! Thanks for the update!

Candi said...

Thanks for making feel important though!! I now know someone is reading this dang thing!!